Note the following basic steps in the application process. Please contact us if you have any questions:
- Complete the ISP Application. Send the application and required documents (see ISP Packet link) to Horizon Christian School.
- After receiving your application and all necessary documents, we will process the application. This will take about two-three weeks. You may make inquiry about your application by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are accepted, we will send to you (1) a Form 1-20, “Certificate of Eligibility,” and (2) a letter of acceptance which you will take to the embassy.
- You will then need to go online and pay a fee called an I-901 payment. This payment is made directly to the U.S. government and is $200. The web site address for this payment is https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/. After you make your payment, you will need to print out a receipt. You will take this to the embassy.
- Make an appointment with the U.S. Embassy for a student visa interview. You will need to take all the necessary documents:
When you receive a visa, notify the Horizon office as soon as possible at (541) 387-3200 and by email at email@example.com
Send a copy of your airline itinerary from the travel company to the ISP Director.
Communicate about your progress and plans with Horizon ISP Director.
- 1-20, “Certificate of Eligibility”
- 1-901 payment receipt
- Letter of acceptance from Horizon
- Ask the embassy personnel what other documents you may need